Thursday, April 23, 2009

sick....

im not feeling well rite now... :( i missed two days of school..i puked twice ytd.spent the whole day in bed...now my stomach's like ashleys...scary.my whole body ached yesterday...my hand couldnt even move..i think it was because tuesdays pj....i missed the badminton n basketball tournament ytd... :'( haizz....it suckss.i guess my family is too close or somethin...one person get's sick n the whole family get's it..n i don think this kind of sickness can even be passed to other ppl....

1st day...akimi vomit
2nd day...ayumi kena
3rd day...eldest sis got sick
4th day...bro-in-law didnt feel well in the morning and at night dad didnt feel well
5th day..my turn
6th day....second sis vomit also....yesterday midnight can hear her puke a lot of times..

now i seriously think havin a flat stomach is plain scary...
my teeth hurts after puttin on the retainers.. 
all this doesnt help with my parents being in china...
where are those ppl whom i can talk to when i need them...

No comments:

Post a Comment