Thursday, May 14, 2009

today i went home from wei nee's house..from tuition..
my parents came home from JAPAN..
n guess wat i saw.
thisss.
(note:the luggage,boxes n the plastic bag is the one they brought home)




my mom unpacked n see wat she bought!!!



not over yet..still got



my mom bought me a watch n a music box.
there's somethings else but im lazy to post them up

so cute =p


not over yet..still got..
u see the boxes??? yeaah


see the kit kats??? got green tea,corn,potato,red bean n jasmine.
BUT no mint!!!


my mom bought so many masks home..it's full


me n my sisters piled up all the foods together..n this is wat u get  

BEHOLD!!!!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
my stairs are not that small.so if u ppl who've seen my stairs before,u'll understand



compare a normal pocky stick to this..
u will be shocked 

 
so this is why my family loves it when my mom go overseas..
A LOT OF SOUVENIERSS
XD..
she came home with food in her luggage also =.=
imagine how much supply of food she bought

No comments:

Post a Comment