Friday, June 26, 2009

never knew i could have so much fun in one day.some of us went to school for report card day..me n ash apparently sneaked out of class for NOTHING and we danced in class..wat else can u do to kill boredom =D

oh look!!! baby came today and i got the chance carry her..
she's soo cute..
~_~

lol so i brought my camera..
wat else can i say



kay is staying over at my house today.so we met up with hema and kat.unfortunately kat went home earlier so eventually the three of us ended up camwhoring somehow..lol
















them vs the woman in the poster
=D









kay decided to manja a dog next door

when we reached home..

kay: oh look a pigeon near ur antenna
me: 0.o
kay n me: stare stare stare
pigeon: turn n releases shit bomb
kay n me: o.0 LOL

n this my friends,is what it looks like.

kiara got maja-ed alot today by me n kay..
she,is another cute creature we just cant resist



-peaCOCK-

guess what we're doing now??
we are watching FRIENDS !!!!
owh..
im missing someone
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment