Sunday, October 25, 2009

had steamboat for dinner just now
celebrating eldest sis's birthday following chinese calendar
my sisters had been discussing with me bout what im gonna do when i get older.
i didnt really like talking about it cuz i dont even know myself so i get fed up sometimes when they keep bringing up the topic.
the way they talk about it makes me feel discouraged and it feels like they're looking down on me.
once or twice i can cope and laugh along, but when they go over the board i just keep quiet and mind my own business.

my sisters are taking advantage of me!!
i can tell my eldest sis is really pissed and she's seriously rubbing it in.
yea i'm happy i get to go and i dont mind if they rub it in or take advantage but it's seriously getting kinda irritating cuz this is a two against one thing so i lose eveytime =(
i wonder how long that's gonna last

No comments:

Post a Comment