Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tiring Day

this morning,when i woke up,when i wanted to go to the toilet...guess wat?? my sis's in it.so being patient i waited 4 her...after awhile i thought she's done.guess wat?? shes not done yet =.= seriously wat takes u so long to do in the toilet..apply all this stuff on the face la....she knows im gonna be late n she's takin her time..so slumber n when i ask her whether she's done yet she ignores me like she cant hear me..c'mon la.so that delayed my time..when i got ready for school..n yes.late.i found out that my mom's not done yet =.= luckily my other sis is nice enough to offer me a ride.then my mom get to rest la.n when i thought it's gonna be better..NO!!! i went straight to the office to put my phone,mr maniam saw me n asked about the form..i said i didnt have it...i didnt know where to get it n no one gave me anything..so i was there waiting to go to class..carrying my heavy bag..waiting n waiting...then finally i can go to class..that made my mood worse until mr ho told us we are doing long jump..i hyped up..n it was fun..after that we had english...so we always have to rush after pj..our last period was moral but mr hadif took over..we went to the a.v.a room again. since we had nothin to do..i played my sudoku..halfway through it,the lights were off..so much for sudoku time.he showed us a slide show his past students made him when he was leavin their school..i was really hopin he'll on the lights again so i can continue my sudoku..hehe.he told us he was going to shift to sri KDU...this is when the shock comes...ile.......so after school,we had our sports practise.since it was rainin,we went to the badminton court..so us three houses ended up at the same place n trained..haha.i wonder y wei nee n joanne went home so early..hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment