Wednesday, February 11, 2009

all lot to blog about..i guess??

it is standard sports today n tmr..we had high jump,long jump n shot putt today.tmr we are going to do track in the field.so have to pray tmr wont rain.standards sports went well.i guess.i hope so.hehe.luckily my leg got better today.but my toe didnt.i found out that there was a cut on one of my toes.. =.= so that was the one that was bothering me the whole day today..haiz. 
so today when i was takin a bath,i saw a centipede in my bathroom!! crawling on my leg!! n for the second time!!! so i used the hot water n spray on i till it died..no mercy i tell u.so after the whole toilet literally looked like a sauna.haha..it felt like one too..gotta complain to my dad this time..i better not appear in front of me again.
Valentines day is coming soon..it is THIS saturday..dont know what to give your girlfriend..y not a toblerone?? go to www.itobleroneu.com n find out more..hehe it is fun i tell u.n yes i was too free to try it..haha.but i didnt apply la.i think it's sweet to do this but and it IS one of a kind.u picked it urself.is u think it's too cliche then suit urself.as long as it's the thought that counts..omg wat m i talkin about...HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment