Saturday, February 14, 2009

guan ni ma...

ok lah..i don know wat to write bout this blog..too free just write guan ni ma.tat reminds me of one thing.i didnt shout guan ni ma when i was running today..haha...today is a tiring day..n btw happy valentines day ppl...if u r like me.single.staying at home alone.then join the party...feel the valentine gloom ppl...haha.look wat my bro-in-law sent my sis...



he wrote this...i counted.there are 12 roses in there...tell me.wat does that mean??? he sends her flowers every valentines...tat's nice

 
but then eventually it's gonna end up with these guys...haha
so today my mom n dad went to genting...my sis n bro-in-law went out...n my other sis is not home..so i guess she's with her boyfriend la..n im alone writing this blog..u see.all dating n leave me alone...no family love ..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment