Saturday, August 22, 2009

prom was a blast!!
screwed up the performance cuz i came out late T.T
i was so fed up and depressed i had no appetite to eat after that
but when the dance floor opened, everything went ok..lol
partied like there's no tomorrow
oldfolkshome rocked

they played a medley as their performance and home for the prom king and queen opening dance
so was davyd's band in the end..
took some pictures but there were a lot of blur ones so i didnt wanna post them up on facebook
so i just post some here in my blog
alex was my prom date and my dance partner yesterday
and there's nothing going on between us k??

kay came to my house
my sis helped us a lot with our hair and make up
ting ting came also
she showed us jump split
it hurts!!



when i reached kec
hung out with my friends for awhile and then i was lucky enough to see alvin give a bouquet of flowers to michelle
so sweet

my favourite picture of all man
see how happy they were??


and then we camwhored




5 in the black
4 in the black??
chun cheat got sick all of a sudden


another sweet couple
chun kit pretended he wasnt going to prom
and then surprised her by showing up with 12 roses and gave it to her
awww~~~
yes i stole this picture cuz joanne wouldnt let me and kay take their picture!!
lol




best dressed were wen yee and ahmad =D


prom king was mole pirai
prom queen was cindy!!



i love my brothers
=D


guess who?


another sweet couple!!

we partied till 10.30 and camwhored till 11
amazingly mr ng didnt stop us
went home and ate supper
we chatted bout "things"
lol
and kay was dead until me and jo woke her up


12 roses man



she thought she had one scratch
but another one appeared out of nowhere

we slept at 2+ but joanne was watching movies with my laptop till 7+
then!! she slept
we woke at 11+ and chatted there
got very hungry and ate
kay ajak-ed the guys to go out but then it was drizzling at that time
so at 2+ we went out and walked around the housing area
hanwee's house was...interesting
sam wore pink polo and his gay nike.haha





seek any tadpoles??

seek a dead bird in the lamp??


No comments:

Post a Comment