Thursday, August 27, 2009

yesterday went for 2 tuitions which was maths and science
had science class at 9-11 and maths at 11.30-1.30
we saw babyyyy in the car cuz ile fetched us to wei nee's house for maths tuition
i had nasi lemak, ile had wan tan mee and wei nee had maggi mee in her own house
the main reason was her mom's not at home so there's no one there to cook for her =D
we watched epic movie before teacher reached

later that day i went home and cleaned my room
it took me 4 hrs to clean it and throw things away
now my room looks much cleaner but it still needs to be vacuumed
magic vacuum where are u??
kay didnt believe me cuz my room is smaaall and it took me 4 hrs..haha

today i woke up, studied, got bored and sorted out my clothes in my cupboard
my old jeans still fit =D
after throwing some of my stuffs away now my room looks like it needs to be filled up
i need more books and i need more clothes
hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment