Thursday, March 12, 2009

i got tagged!!!!



10 things about the person who tagged you:
1. she owes me sushi XD  UNAGI!!!!
2. the pictures tells her atitude already...FUN!!!!
3. stole wei nee from ile when she has shan!!
4. has david cook's album :'(
5. dying day by day
6. growing mentally N physically o.0
7.seems to be popular in school
8.loves my shower..haha
9.very very generous
10. damn outgoing....sometimes annoying.....

10 things about me!!

1. my first tag
2. cant live without my cam n hp
3. dying to meet westlife
4. i think im a simple person...i think
5. cant live without my classmates..i dont know how m i gonna survive without them
6. love every single one of my family..(except my annoying niece..sometimes)
7. fully supports the quote "no music no life"
8. cant wait 4 alvin to drive :)
9. hopes time would slowdown so we have enough time to study 4 PMR
10. I LOVE MATHS....

WHO I TAG
1. ile
2. wei nee
3. amy
4. kepala
5. joanne
6. ashley
7. jazmint
8. celine

No comments:

Post a Comment