Tuesday, March 17, 2009

buffet~~~

sunday,everyone went bck except 4 kay.she was stayin till monday..so she's lucky enough to follow me n my family to a japanese buffet at mont. kiara for dinner...



lamb ~~~~~
see how greedy my dad is....

my dad's so lucky...he has that heater at the bottom..me n kay dont have....
unagi!!!
spaghetti...so little

chocolate fountain.........
grilled salmon i think

                                                                                 
* are special dishes from the general manager (my sis's friend)...onli  4 my family...imagine everyone passing by staring at them n come up to u and ask u where u get that from....just so creepy ok..

* fish...i dunno wats the name
veggies
* huge prawns~~~~

* king crab!!! YESSSSS

                                        
* claimed to be unagi's brother....the skin is just like rubber
 

desserts.....yes the ice-cream is hagen daaz..




 
the chocolate fountain is just so fun...
 

  

      

walking along the street...
SOHO KL~~~

~THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment