Wednesday, March 11, 2009

it's wednesday already??

ashley brought her cupcakes yesterday..oh yes they were so gud but too tiny...not enough for our hungry stomach...on pj,the girls played volleyball n the guys played basketball..my hands dont look so good right now..but i guess it'll look better by next week..we had our moral,sivik,maths n bm paper yesterday..overall OK....not too good not too bad.

this morning when i got to school,since it was gerko,the guys were playing basketball...once i came out of my class,ashley pulled me over n asked me to looked 4 sam at the basketball court...after i saw him,i straight away went back in class...shocked at the same time...he cut his hair..his precious hair :( he dont look like sam anymore...u can barely recognise him...the hairs are gone..haizz.we played badminton today 4 gerko...sam found out that he took diana's shoe instead of his..so one side is big and the other one is small...haha.so he decided to wear his sport shoes instead..we had our english,geo n science paper today..overall is not gud..quite dissapointing.especially my english.but....i will feel better after i have my sushi cuz i won the bet..HAH...kay..im waiting.haha.but then still not so happy with my marks..i wonder how's my sejarah going to be???


No comments:

Post a Comment