Friday, February 19, 2010

I was supposed to go to school this morning at 7 but I overslept until Hema called me up and we rushed to school
Fml. I barely did anything. Should have slept longer at home

After training Alvin came to my house and he came with me to get my dogs back from the vet
He amazed me with his taming skills. He controlled my craziest dog!
Even Fabian couldn't control her, and she was so calm when Alvin held her in the car.
No moving non-stop No whining Nothing! Just sitting calmly on his laps *bows down* (to the person who didn't know how to carry a dog)
Oh btw my dad gave him an ang pao

Came home. Took our bath then walked to Jusco
72 Tenants and Percy Jackson were really nice =)
Chay Lee and Thiam Eng (and some other ppl) were in the same cinema with us when we were watching 72 Tenants
After the movie I met my cousin and shockingly he knows them. I wonder how. I mean, the age gap...
Went for the second movie and met Jazmint, she was standing by the entrance and called out my name. I turned and saw her. Haha
I felt so lonely in the cinema. Fml.

I'm still in shock until now
How did Alvin calm my dog?! I'm gonna try his way next time! Wtf so pro.

Heh I just remembered. Yesterday I watched a parody video of Kim Jong Min and some guys doing Bo Peep Bo Peep, it was hilarious!
Then, my sister couldn't stop laughing in her room
Why was she laughing? Cuz Fabian was dancing to Bo Peep also. Since we have the gloves already and the song was on... Haha
See I influenced people with k-pop... Shit

No comments:

Post a Comment