Saturday, February 6, 2010

You know I'm bored
Those who are not interested can skip this
I was just going through the looks they had since they debuted on '08
These are the group pictures

10 out of 10
(when they didn't look so good)

Only You

Again & Again
(hair all trimmed)

I Hate You

(when they were taking a break, obviously they didn't bother to go for a hair cut)

Heartbeat

Current look
(they're hair look so much better now compared to their hair during their Heartbeat promotions)

I'm gonna do it individually too
Starting with Park Jae Beom





Kim Jun Su


(I really hated the bowl hair)

(luckily they got rid of it)




(his hair kinda stayed the same but I like it)

NichKhun



Ok Taec Yeon


(This was just an extra, I couldn't help it)

Jang Woo Young




(he had a very scary look during Heartbeat)

(he looks really cute now)

Lee Jun Ho







(is he looking more like Rain or what?)

Hwang Chan Sung


(he had really long hair when he debuted, people couldn't believe he was the youngest in the group)

(chopped it off)

(looks so much younger)


(got longer again)

(and now it looks so ugly)

So what was your favourite look for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment