Saturday, February 6, 2010

Make some noise Ah Ah Ah Ah
(You're my world, Only for you Style Mate)


It's such a tiring yet fun day

Win Jian fetched Hema and I to the stadium this morning
We went really early and it's so dark we could see the stars, the moon was so bright
Green house was there too. Ju Lin and Tharcanaa came (I thought I could see his mini cooper again. haizz)
We practised until we got really tired, we then went to berkeley corner for some food
Green house went for bah kut teh instead =)
After a loooooong discussion, Tharcanaa fetched us to school and we walked home

Alvin and Hong Xiang came over to my house and hung out for awhile
It's nice having them around =) well at least their soul la, sms-ing girlfriend the whole time
The three of us had a really nice chat this afternoon =D

But damn tiring la... a lot of running/jogging/walking involved today
I need to finish my homework now 0.0

No comments:

Post a Comment