Friday, February 12, 2010

School seemed to be great yet boring at the same time today
There was supposed to be an MSSD Trials? going on this morning but Mr Mani was on mc so it was cancelled
We only studied Sejarah today, while the rest were free periods
Ms Phua and Mr Mani were absent, Pn Guna and Mr Sara were in a good mood so they decided to give us a free period and no homework!
Great!

Class was like this during when Pn Guna entered

Pn Guna : Selamat pagi kelas.
4S : Selamat pagi Puan Guna, Happy Valentine's Day Puan Guna, Happy Chinese New Year Puan Guna, Eat oranges Puan Guna, Happy Holidays Puan Guna
Pn Guna : *smiles* Okay, today I give free period lah...

I think she intended to give us free period even if we didn't say those things. At least those words made her smile about how lifeless we are or about how sweet we are I don't know la
Mr Sara seemed to be in a good mood too... I wonder why

The guys brought A LOT OF Ferrero Rocher today =)
Hong Yue and Win Jian bought one box for the girls while the rest of the guys who bought just wanted to give the "aheeems"
There were VIN, WAI QUEN, SAM, EDMUND! Yes so we were practically helping them with the chocolates
Sorry to say but Sam and Edmund had the nicest ones because Sam's was in a box and Edmund's was wrapped. You have no idea how frustrating it was when we wanted to tie the ribbon for Edmund =.= Couldn't tell which was the top and which was the bottom
But I guess all four of them are happy now =) That's the important thing (and we got to have the extra chocolates)

My brothers surprised me with the roses =)
I was literally expecting something more...err... well something I can actually brag about without thinking "why do I have this when it's not even my Valentine who gave it to me? fml." Haha
I love them =) Both my brothers and the roses

I reached home then entered my room. There it is "shining" brightly


My FRIENDS complete season from 1-10! My face literally went :D
I love them too! Both my sister and the FRIENDS

The weather is so screwed up today
It was burning hot in the afternoon then rained so heavily in the evening
It's seriously time to save our mother Earth before she dies

Dropped our dog at the vet, saw a husky =D Sadly it has normal eyes. Lol
Then my sis wanted to go somewhere else. I asked her how long it was going to take, she said it's going to be really quick
I took one whole hour =.= Almost made me miss 2AM and 2PM's joint stage on Music Bank!
Just few minutes earlier! I was so pissed when I reached home because normally when people say "it's going to be really quick" You wont expect it to take 1 hour!

I love it when 2AM and 2PM sings each other's songs =)



No comments:

Post a Comment