Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Standard Sports tomorrow.
Don't want to elaborate on it.

Valentine's is really near, and they're giving out the things on Friday.
Nobody buy anything for me! So I don't want to elaborate on it. Lol
What to do? Haiz. Haha

Chinese New Year is really near too, really looking forward
But don't want to elaborate on it. Since I've already talked about it for how many times?

No homework today! =D
And tomorrow too! =D

Tomorrow is maknae's birthday =)
Update bout it tomorrow =)

Stayed back today, just for the fun of it =)
I'm having a little sore throat so I couldn't eat lunch which was Nasi Lemak! Can't believe I turned that down
So I asked Ile to buy a bread for me when she walked to BP with the guys after school
Only ate 2, one in school and the other one in tuition. Offered the rest to random people =)
I gotta take good care of my health as I'm going to Hong Kong this Sunday, and I cannot risk getting sick!!! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment