Friday, November 13, 2009

Can You Feel My Heart Beat?...

School was fun I guess, We had an early break and most of us weren't that hungry
We had our Hari Anugerah today, as well as a farewell to Ms. Stephanie and the Form 5s?
It's always nice to see people cry on this day 0.o
Too bad we didn't have enough time for what we planned
So disappointed... Wei Nee didn't feel well so only Hema and Ash danced, They were good though
So were the rest of the performances =)

EVERYONE WATCHED 2012 WITHOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *CRIES*
I still couldn't face the fact that I missed the movie.. Dammit
I'll be sure to watch it when I come back >:(
I'll be leaving tomorrow lalala...

Watched 2PM's comeback show just now,
All I gotta say is those were the best parents any artists could EVER have
And those were the best artists any company could EVER have
And I have the best brothers anyone could EVER have!! =D *coughs

So before I forget,
I wanna wish All Form 5s Good Luck for Your SPM Examination next week!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment