Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hey MAMA...

Watched MAMA and it rocked!!
Except for my mood and tv.. so it kinda sucked for me
I wanna watch it again...

Overall 2PM did a great performance... with JYP 0.o
They won Best Male Group.... they were normal
They won the best of the best, Artist of the Year ... they cried
Especially WooYoung, didn't even show his face
Khun and Taec were still solid, didnt cry
They were all shocked cuz admit it, everyone expected Super Junior to win =.= right Mei Yee??
But who knew!! 2PM won Artist of the Year!! yeah

See WooYoung.. didnt even lift his head up. lol
See Taec.. still solid
Khun was standing like that the whole time... smiling
The rest cried.. so cute
Dont ask me why there were only 6 members... I kill you lazy explain





Park JaeBeom, Kim JunSu, Nichkhun, Ok TaecYeon
Jang WooYoung, Lee JunHo, Hwang ChanSung- 2PM
Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment