Thursday, November 5, 2009

What Should I Do...

School wasn't so boring today, I brought my pendrive and Ash brought her netbook
We played kings for awhile and I got to be the king more than last time!!
And next time, we're doing the molla part better

Interhouse sports officially starts today
I watched the basketball match and overall it was very tight
The match was between Blue house and Red house. Red house won??
After that was a futsal match between Blue house and Red house again. Red won again.. 5-0??
Sorry, I wast focusing on the points.
I heard Green house won for badminton against Red house.

More pictures will soon be uploaded on Facebook
Credits to Selamat for some of the basketball pictures
The futsal pictures kinda sucked cuz all the pictures were blur
Looking back at the futsal pictures, Why do I have so much pictures of Thana?! or maybe I was just being paranoid.




The Kiwanis club were selling Hot Dogs for charity in the canteen today.
We managed to steal some broken sausages from the bengkel =D
Gotta thank them for their hardwork preparing them eventhough I saw some sausages on the floor
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment