Monday, November 23, 2009

You're My Heaaaart, Breaker...

Watched men's doubles finals for China Open yesterday
Lee Yong Dae and Jung Jae Sung vs Koo Kien Kiat and Tan Boon Heong
The whole match was breathtaking =D
Ok I change to malaysian language
The whole match was so syok!! happy now?
Wanna know how syok it was?? I could hear my bro-in-law from upstairs shouting
The Koreans won at the end... anyone could win at that time.. it was so close
Tan Boon Heong changed several racquets cuz his strings kept breaking
So nice to see world ranking no.1 fight against world ranking no. 2
It's always a nice game =)

Anywayyyys, after the match, we went for dinner in an italian reataurant to celebrate my belated birthday
It's actually a bungalow house-transformed-into a restaurant

We got this whole room all to ourselves =D
Not like we can do anything to it =.=
but what the heck =D


Ohmo look at my brother in law's eyes!!
haha

Father and daughter both pulling off the napkin look
Who does it better? you tell me...
Akimi just popped out of nowhere i swear..lol

Tomato soup

Mushroom soup

4 different choices of pizza toppings =)

the rest are fettuccine and spaghetti




Overall the food was delicious =)

No comments:

Post a Comment