Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sign Sign Da Da Da Da Da...

Had a trip to Japan with my mum

Before departure we walked around the airport and saw some bigs things, literally

The lollipops dont look that big here but wait until you see this

Same goes with the mentos =D
Departed at 11.30 and that's when I said bye to Malaysia

and hello Japan!! which was 7hrs away

Guess what I found in the plane??

~♥~

1st Day

Had breakfast after we reached Japan
Mum and I shared a bowl of ramen


We continued our trip to Asakusa Kannon Temple and there were a lot of huge pro cameras that made my cyber-shot look like a RM1 toy.fml.
Walked around and shopped for souvenirs along the temple

Tried sesame ice-cream for the first time and I was sold!

We went to Burberry after that
The atmosphere in the shop was crazy
If you've seen aunties pushing each other or calling out the salesgirl at a 70% sale, then yea, that was how wild it was there
The only difference was this wasn't any sale, it's just... Burberry.
Mum bought one bag each for both my sisters
After shopping, we checked in at Hotel Metropolitan

Took a nap and went for dinner.
Dinner was shabu shabu, one of the best meals on a cold weather =)

Took a stroll along the streets of Tokyo after that
Bright lights and signboards just like in the movies

Saw a lot of Japanese guys along the streets
All having long hair and dressed about the same to me, walking along the streets
If you're wondering how they look like then think of the gay gatsby guy in the CF like this

Think about 20 of them.
There was this huge building with their names and pictures on it

I thought they were celebrities having a show and what not, till my mum told me they were gigolos
I couldn't believe it cuz I think of gigolos as the ah beng type or those horny looking men

But these guys are total opposites.. they are not ah beng and they don't look horny at all!!
There's actually a story behind all this, These guys are mostly high school guys who couldnt afford colledge funds so they become gigolos to earn money to get into colledge... sad case

We went back to our hotel, mum and I walked to 7 eleven to buy some stuffs , then went to another convenient store to buy more stuffs
I bought ice-cream, went back to the hotel to find zero spoons so I had to use everyway I could thing of to eat it
When I just finished it, mum found a spoon in the plastic bag. kill me
Went to bed after that and skipped supper which was RAMEN!! T.T
I was so tired I didn't even hear the phone ring while I dozed off

No comments:

Post a Comment