Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Am I Doing Without You?...

Today started well =)
I went to Ikea with my sis to get some stuffs, we bought some decos for christmas
Since mum didnt allow us to buy a christmas tree, we just decorate anything we could think of
Haven't thought of WHAT to decorate yet, so we just bought the decorations first
Bought some cookie cutters =D for sugar cookies, bought bed sheets for us to share, errr i guess that's it

Later on we went for badminton while Fabian went for the jacuzzi
The whole game with my sis was funny, first time I didn't feel frustrated for being really noob =D
After the game we met up with Fabian who looked half-dead due to the hot jacuzzi and went to my sis's friends new apartment to look around then we went back home feeling tired

Today, my grandmother officially stays in our house (due to some personal reasons)
That means better meals, where do you think my mum learned how to cook delicious meals?
From my grandma of course!!
Our family's getting bigger and bigger 0.o The more the merrier =D
So now, every single room in my house is occupied, no more room for guests
If they don't mind they can stay in our movie room.. which is quite creepy cuz it's so dark

No comments:

Post a Comment