Sunday, November 29, 2009

So Gee...

Dear readers,
This post will be rather disturbing so I advice you not to eat, drink or do any consuming
This crazy hottest, brought obsession to the next next level..
She is not normal, infact, she needs to go for a medical check up
Nobody knows what's in that head of hers
Why is she not normal?
Normal hottest (fans) gives normal fan letters
Why does she need a medical check up?
This 'hottest' gives a fan letter using her own blood
Shocked already? Continue reading
This fan is a female; This blood only comes in the 28 days cycle
Yes, she used her period blood!
Put her finger in it and wrote with it!
How disturbing is that? Very!
What's worse?
She "sprinkled" some pubic hair on the letter
Disturbed or not? Getting goosebumps or not? Wanna puke d or not? Wanna see the picture or not?
Nah! See it for yourself..

I dedicate to Taecyeon my period blood letter
Ok Taecyeon, You cannot live without me
Sprinkled with a few strands of my pubes

People didn't believe her and claimed it's fake
She wanna prove it to them.. How?
She showed the pad she used!!
This is very disturbing so I'm not gonna show the picture. If any of you wanna see it then
I advice you not to... but if you're curious then go ahead
I nearly puked seeing it. Felt very very disturbed..
Sms-ed Ash bout it and she herself got disturbed..
It's unbelievable what Korean fans do these days
This freak/woman needs to go for a mental check up. Seriously. For her own good. She's not just overly obsessive, she's crazy
Poor TaecYeon...

No comments:

Post a Comment