Tuesday, January 19, 2010

All I can give is....

1. What time did you get up this morning?
- 7 something. I snoozed

2. How do you like your steak cooked?
- Don't eat steak

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
- Avatar. Supposed to watch it for the second time in 3D but DAD!! Had to spoil the plan. Twice!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
- Invincible youth.. for now =) since Iris is over

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Korea, Hong Kong

6. What did you have for breakfast?
- A cup of Milo

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Don't have a favourite

8. What foods do you dislike?
- Hmm.. so far no. I think

9. Favorite place to eat?
- Home

10. Favorite dressing?
- Dressing as in?

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
- I don't drive yet

12. What are your favorite clothes.
- simple

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
- I don't mind going back to Korea and I wanna visit Dublin, Ireland!

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?-
- 1/2 empty and full

15. When would you want to retire?
- I don't know.

16. Favorite time of day?
- Don't you know it's the hottest time of the day? 2PM

17. Where were you born?
- Klang

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
- Badminton

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
- Everyone

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
- No one

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
- Sister. regarding the avatar thing.. lol

22. Are you satisfied with your life?
- Not yet.. until I get that hug

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
- Morning

24. Do you have any pets?
- 2 dogs

25. If you only had one day to live, who would you spend it with?
- 2PM. ok la. in my dreams la.. My family and my brothers

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
- I don't know

27. What is your best childhood memory?
- Hmm...

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
- Dog

29. Are you married?
- No

30. Always wear your seat belt?
- Not always

31. Been in a car accident?
- No

32. Any pet peeves?
-

33. Favorite pizza toppings?
- Pepperoni

34. Favorite flower?
- Iris =) ok not really.. roses maybe

35. Favorite ice cream?
- Vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment