Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This hand that reaches into the pocket, Can give you nothing

A - AVAILABLE : Yes
B - BIRTHDAY : 21st Nov. 94 baby!!
C - CRUSHING ON : No one
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD : Mineral water
E - EASIEST PERSON(S) TO TALK TO: Alvin Puah and Hong Xiang
F - FAVORITE SONG: I need a new one
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy Bears. They look more appetizing
I - IN LOVE WITH : Oneday.. especially Jun Su
J - JUGGLE: Lol I can't do that
K - KILLED SOMEONE: No.
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: From my house to Thailand. Err.. about 6-7 hours?
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Don't like it
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 2 sisters, 2 guys whom I am so close with, I already take them as my real brothers
O - ONE WISH: To have more wishes
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST : My mum
R - REASON TO SMILE : Every reason there is
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: To Her. by 2AM featuring 2PM's maknae Chan Sung =)
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Can't remember
W - WORST HABIT: Procrastination. Is a thief of time
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: I don't think so I had one
Y - YOYO IS: History
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Scorpio

Random Questions About You
=============================
Spell your name without vowels: ChmSwChng
Your favorite number: 7!!!
What color do you wear most?: Random colours
Least favorite color?: Yellow
What are you listening to?: This Song by 2AM
Are you happy with your life right now?: Life is great! if you exclude the pile of homeworks we have everyday
What is your favorite class in school?: None. because they kill with homeworks
Who are your best friends: Everyone is my bestfriend =) Well everyone I know that is
When do you start back at school/college?: Last 2 weeks
Are you outgoing?: I'm not anymore
Favorite pair of shoes?: Adidas =) My pair of Adidas
Can you dance?: Yes I go dapdapdaphae everyday in class thanks to Sam. and man man ha ni too
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth? : No
Can you whistle?: No
Cross your eyes?: No
Walk with your toes curled?: Never tried

THE DO'S
===============
Do you believe there is life on other planets: No.
Do you believe in MAAAAGIC: I believe in DAAAAVID BLAINE
Love at first sight?: Hmm.. I don't know. I'd say yes if it refers to food.
Do you believe in Satan?: No
Do you believe in Santa?: No la!
Do you know how to swim?: No
Do you like roller coasters?: Yes =)
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?: No. I'd rather believe in Satan

THE HAVES
==============
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Have you ever asked someone out?: I'll ask someone to bring me out. Not ask them out
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Yes.. the people who bring me out
Have you ever been to the ocean?: Yes.. I think
Have you ever painted your nails?: Yes

THE WHATS
==============
What is the temperature outside?: I don't know
What radio station do you listen to?: Fly fm
What was the last restaurant you ate at?: I cannot remember. If I'm not mistaken then it's Osaka
What was the last thing you bought?: Galaxie and Hot magazine
What was the last thing on TV you watched? : I can't remember!
Who was the last person you took a picture of: My nieces
Who was the last person you said I love you to: I said that before I went to bed last night. To my brothers =)

CRYING SECTION
===============
Ever really cried your heart out?: Yes
Ever cried yourself to sleep?: Yes
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: No
Ever cried over the opposite sex?: Yes
Do you cry when you get an injury?: When I was young
Do certain songs make you cry?: No. They just make me wanna cry. I start crying when the sad song starts to play in movies

HAPPY SECTION
===============
Are you a happy person?: I don't know
What is your current hair color? : Brownish black

CURRENTLY WEARING
================
What shirt are you wearing?: My school uniform
Pants: No I'm not wearing pants
Shoes?: I'm wearing socks
Necklaces?: I don't wear them to school
Underwear: Lol

IN A BOY/GIRL
=================
Favorite eye color: The colours that they look normal in
Short or long hair: Short
Height: As long as he's taller than me and it wont hurt my neck every time I look at him

HAVE YOU EVER
====================
Been to jail: Yes. In monopoly
Mooned someone:
Laughed so hard you cried? : No
Cried in school: Yes
Wanted to be a model? : No
Done something really stupid that you still laugh about: Yes. But I can't remember any right now
Seen a dead body: No
Been on drugs: Crack crack crack
Gone skinny dipping: No

THIS OR THAT
====================
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: McD
Single or Group Dates: Don't know
Chocolate or Vanilla? :Vanilla
Strawberries or Blueberries: Both
Meat or Veggies: Both
TV or Movie: Movie
Guitar or Drums: Drums.. lol
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Chinese or Mexican: Both
Cheerios or Corn Flakes: Corn flakes

No comments:

Post a Comment