Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!
I'm back after all these days.. I missed my laptop and the internet
But! I got back my laptop just in time for New Year!
A new year! A 2010 year!

Unlike other people, who went for countdowns or parties or whatever, I stayed at home in front of my laptop... watching You're Beautiful parody
It gave me goosebumps, from the way he flips his hair, to the way he sits, to the way he wipes his sweat, to the way he drinks his water with the pinky pointed straight, to the ki..... err.. nvm
I found it really funny though.. when Narsha says "oh, my neck" with the pen
and when Gyuri says "How dare you ignore my calls?. I'm goddess Park Gyuri *flips hair*"

For you people who got annoyed by the 2PM craze in my blog, well..
I wanted to change it after Christmas but I didnt have my laptop then, so what the heck...
Just in time for new year.. a new year, a new skin =)
Speaking of a new skin, my wants/wishlist has only one item now!
It's just that, the Timeless album had been released for so long I kinda lost interest.. might as well download the album
And I bought the N97 mini I wanted, so cancelled that
The rest are things I wanted do so I guess they wont stay long..

Enough crapping..
Happy New Year Everyone!!
Enjoy 2010 while it lasts!! and hope it's a good year for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment