Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tik Tok

OMO!!!
Right now I feel like god sent me a present from heaven or something LOL
I feel so ecstatic right now!! =D =D =D
Why???
Because!!! Nichkhun met Lee Yong Dae at the 2010 Korean Open Badminton Super Series!!
Ya I know.. this is the time when you go.. chehhh.. what's the big matter?

Well, let me do some explaining here
Some of you might know I'm a big fan of Lee Yong Dae =D ( a talented and famous korean badminton player) and 2PM =D
and Nichkhun's from 2PM =D in case you dont know =.=

So it's really exciting for me!
Nichkhun and Lee Yong Dae were both dubbed the wink kings
Since they're so good at winking..

They had a friendly game of badminton obviously
What other games can they play?
Nichkhun was a badminton player back then so he's not bad himself

Heh.. look at Khun's mouth
Looks like Lee Yong Dae's when he's playing

One of the best things that has happened so far =D

No comments:

Post a Comment