Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I love you, I want you, I need you, I choose you

Yay! I have time to update
Why? Because the teachers are extra nice today =)
I still have homework but not as much as the ones we have everyday
Mr Mani is really fast! He started Chapter 1 today and he's already in inverse functions. On the same day! But he gave us a break today as there is no homework for us
Form 4 is great. Stressful, but great. Class seems more lively, even if we spend most of the time doing our homework in class =.=
But it's going well so far...

Great news! Chinese New Year is in 2 weeks time!
Which meanssss getting Ang Pau!! and one week holiday!! 5 days Hong Kong!!
Food shop food food shop shop food!!
I'm so excited =D

update:
I went downstairs and spotted one hamper already! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment