Saturday, January 23, 2010

If you Want To Leave Me, Tell Me A Lie

What are you doing?
- Trying to do my homework

When was the last time you changed in front of someone?
- Never

Are you wearing anything that belongs to someone else?
- No

What are you looking forward to in the next 3 months?
- April? 2PM's album, Park Jae Beom too.Nothing else important enough for me to remember

Were you happy when you woke up today?
- Yes. In fact I laughed at those who had to go for leadership course. It went like that
*wakes up**looks at the time-11**XD they must have suffered while I was sleeping*

Was last night terrible?
- No. It was horrible. Lol. Nah it was okay

Where were your hands last night at 11 pm?
- With me the whole time

Let's test your memory, what were you wearing during your last kiss?
- I have to kiss first to actually tell you when

What color shirt are you wearing?
- Orange

What's your favorite day of the week and why?
- Sunday because who doesnt

Bet you kissed someone today, right?
- No, if I did I'd tell you where i did it

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- I'm talking to Mei Yee now

Who's the last person that texted you?
- Ashley

Are you happy with your life right now?
- It's okay, still waiting for the hug

Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is okay?
- No

Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Not sure

Do you want to have kids?
- Yes

Do you believe in love?
- Love, naegewa love like this so love

If something was wrong, who is the first person you would go to?
- Now I'm not sure

How many times have you and the last person you kissed laughed together?
- Why does so many questions involve kissing! I should do this tag again after I actually kissed someone

Who did you spend most of your time with last night?
- Myself? I'm a loner now.. (daridiridara du)

When was the last time you gave someone the finger?
- Never?

If your girlfriend/ boyfriend broke up with you tonight, what would you do?
- Sing I Broke Up Today by YounHa.. lol

Could you go the rest of your life without doing any drugs?
- Yes of course

What have you done all day?
- Homework, AM

Will you be in a relationship next month?
- Hope not.. no I wont

Who slept in a bed with you last night?
- Myself. It's too small for me to sleep with someone else, maybe my niece

Last person you text messaged?
- Ashley

Last person you called?
- Dad

Have you ever regretted anything?
- No. I try to make sure I don't regret doing the thing before I actually do it

Do you miss the way things used to be?
- Yes

Have you met someone in the last year who turned out to be amazing?
- Daebak! 2PM

When you first met your current boyfriend/girlfriend, what did you think of him?
- I'm not dating.

Is any part of you sad at all?
- Yes

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
- I have to kiss first. Then say it

Can you commit to one person?
- Don't know

Are you a mean person?
- Yes

Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- No.. I'm sorry but no

Name something you dislike about the day you're having?
- Homeworks

Do you like your life?
- Yes, but it's not perfect yet

Do you break things when you are mad?
- No.. I try not to

Do you like dark or light jeans better?
- Dark all the way

If you were upset, who is the first boy you'd go to?
- I don't know

Last place you slept?
- My room

Are you 100% over the last person you kissed?
- Ughh

Who was the last person to hold your hand?
- Wow.. Who?

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
- Yes

Do you like orange juice?
- Yes

What are you listening to at the moment?
- Not listening to any songs now

Which girl do you trust the most?
- I trust myself la. Cuz I keep my own secrets

What woke you up this morning?
- Nothing. I just naturally woke up. Cuz I have no leadership course to attend to =P

How's your heart lately?
- The heart you stepped all over and left is still beating

Do you think the person(s) you like/ love, loves/ likes you back?
- Not in love right now

Are you a shy person?
- Yes

Did you have a good day today?
- Okay okay la. Tmr better be good

Do you have feelings for anyone at the moment?
- No

Who do you text the most?
- Alvin I guess

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
- I can't remember. Didn't happen anymore

Are you happy right now?
- No

Who makes you happiest right now?
- No one

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- No one. I was alone... but I smsed Ash bout 2AM's mv being daebak

Do you think relationships are even worth it?
- Not sure

Seven days from now will you be in a relationship?
- No

Do you act differently around the person you like?
- Yes

Is it awkward when you run into your ex?
- No.. lol

Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone?
- Fuck this tag la! kiss kiss kiss

Where is your bf/gf right now?
- I officially hate this tag for asking so many things that does not relate to me

No comments:

Post a Comment