Saturday, January 2, 2010

It's So Hard When I Have To, And So Easy When I Want To

School.
I don't need to say much
You guys know what I mean

I'm watching Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) again on Channel V right now
I'm watching KBS Gayo Daejun on KBS later
I've watched SBS and MBC on Youtube and since --- Yay! 2PM winnning Best Male Group!... and since it takes forever for Youtube to load, I rather watch it on tv

-----

I just finished watching KBS Gayo Daejun
It was great!
2PM kinda stripped several times
First when they were dancing to Boom Boom Pow, but they were wearing another shirt inside
Woo Young looked like he was gonna kill someone with that hair style, he looked so scary
But the dance was nice

Then when they were dancing to... Niga Mibda? I can't remember the song
They ripped off their shirt halfway and left one button on and continued dancing
Then at the ending they faced back and "flashed" their backs
I hoped they would stay like that longer cuz when they just started leaving the stage Sorry Sorry started playing
My mood went down really fast cuz I got really sick of the song.. Heard it since March

-----

I wanna go back to school
I don't wanna go back to school

No comments:

Post a Comment