Monday, January 4, 2010

Honeymoon Year

First day of school was fun =)

Puan Shoba is our class teacher. Happy!!
She's gonna be teaching us Sejarah. Happy again!! Now I wont fall asleep during Sejarah class =D
Our class monitor is as usual, Hema, and Ash as Assistant. Lol VeeVee became the so-called "Ketua Kebersihan"
I exchanged my locker with Sam. Now my locker number is 7 =)
Surprisingly there's more new students in Art class than Science

When Pn.Shoba was telling us the rules and regulations and stuff, a man passed by our class
I couldn't help but to laugh once I got a glance of his face
Few minutes later we had a lecture talk in the A.V.A Room with Mr Ng, Mr Mani and Mr Maniam
They talked to us about making the right decisions in choosing the stream you're going to be in and make sure you're prepared for it
Then they sorted us out, those who had As for Maths and Science, A or B for English can automatically enter Science stream whereas the rest temporarily stay in the Art stream

So Mr Mani's gonna be our Maths and Add Maths teacher =)
Pn.Guna was absent..
We all found out we bought the small exercise books for nothing!!
Majority teachers prefer the long note book
So... any of you who're interested in buying the exercise books come and see me =D
I have the old and the new exercise books...

-----

This evening, my aunt called up my dad and said they wanted to have dinner at our place
My dad wanted to go out but he couldn't reject anyway so he agreed and they came
Once they entered the house they asked my grandma whether or not the food is ready yet because they're hungry =.= (how rude!!! they didnt respect my grandmother who was supposedly cooking dinner for the family! not them!)
So my grandma served them the food and guess what?
They finished our dinner.. They finished all the rice and most of the dishes.. Luckily my grandma is smart enough to save some dishes for us

After they had our dinner they went to the living room and turned on the tv and chatted among themselves
My poor grandma had to cook the rice and dishes all over again for us and it's seriously not enough for the family
I finished my rice and I was still hungry... So I just reheated the porridge from this afternoon and finished it
My mum even had to cook extra dishes again for my dad and brother in law

While we were all having our dinner... the "strangers" were trying to sell things to my dad!
Heard they're from a direct selling company... Then why did they have to come and eat our food?? What?? Too poor is it?? Cant afford your own food?? Must come to us and eat up our dinner then try to sell things to my parents?? Have you no shame??
My whole family got really put off by them... They better not come around anymore or else

My day turned out well but my evening got so screwed up... damn

No comments:

Post a Comment