Sunday, January 17, 2010

I Will Wait For You

Park Jae Beom.Kim Jun Su.Nichkhun.Ok Taec Yeon.Jang Woo Young.Lee Jun Ho.Hwang Chan Sung.2PM

Gidarida Park Jae Beom!
Gidarida 2PM!
Gidarida Park Jae Beom!
Gidarida 2PM!

Don't really support the meaning of the second chant because it feels like without Jay 2PM can't live
But I like the sound of it though

People kept saying on 2PM's comeback in April, Jay will be back with them
What makes them think that way?

Yes I want Jay to be back to but I'm starting to have the feeling he's not coming back
The hints are quite obvious
1. 2PM is releasing another album and Jay is not even back yet
2. Signs of Jay are getting less and less, Naver removed his name
3. JYPE..... is confusing me

It would be great if I'm wrong.
I wish I'm wrong.
I wish Jay would come back.
But.
-----
I watched the last episode of Iris today... First time I cried watching this show. And I cried twice
Which was when Jin Sau died and Hyun Joon died
I knew Hyun Joon was going to die but I didnt know it would be this sad
Since you guys don't even watch Iris I might as well just tell you how he died

Well... He was on his way to meet his girlfriend at the lighthouse
Somebody/something shot him in the head when he was driving
He got shot at the exact place where he's facing the lighthouse
His head was bleeding, resting on the steering wheel, looking at the lighthouse (where the girlfriend was waiting for him) with tears in his eyes
The flashbacks made me cry, it was really sad
He just stayed like that in the car... staring... and then eventually. He died.
And the most heartbreaking part is that...
He was on his way to propose to her
I wept the most there...

Don't ask me what or who killed him because I don't know
The second season will explain it I guess, but all I know is the window broke.
So I guess somebody shot him, But then the hole is big..
Don't look like a bullet went through it. I'm confusing myself =.=

After the show I watched Lee Yong Dae and Jung Jae Sung beat the China team's ass!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment