Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo Peep Oh...

I spent my morning in bed watching a b-boy competition , it was seriously the 'art of movement'
That korean guy in the black bini was great!
I can tell he really loves pink... he even wore a pink nike, which looked really good on him =)

I finally finished watching watching Queen of No Marriage
Next up!! Boys Over Flowers, heee Hyun Joong..
Love, naege wa neon like this, so love,
Gidarin neoran girl, true love ♥

I cant believe this school holiday passes so fast, that means our PMR result's gonna be revealed soon
In a few weeks time we're gonna be in school studying again, means add maths, physics, bio,
chem
I felt like I didn't spend it well enough
Hmmm, I went to Japan with my mum,
and had some good food =D

Had a sleepover with the girls
and Wei Nee had some beauty treatment,

Ashley came over
and we baked cupcakes,

Leon came back
and a group of us went out,

I spent most of my days listening to 1:59 and Where We Are
and watched a lot of shows, WGM, Iris, Queen of No Marriage and BOF next
Yea, didn't do much, I'll try to spend my remaining holidays by doing more things...I'll try
Maybe making a video on what my heart's beating for. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment