Friday, December 4, 2009


Save Energy, Save Energy. Save Energy, Save Earth. La la la la la la...

32 Things You Don't Know About Me Until You Read This :

1. What colour is your toothbrush?
White/Blue

2. Name one person that made you smile today.
If persons it's those 7 guys that make me smile everyday. If person, the it's Ian

3. What were you doing at 8 AM?
Sleeping. But I woke up at 8.25 to make pancakes for my family =)

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Watching TVB Awards Presentation

5. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Soup

6. Who is the last person who sent a message to you on Facebook?
Err. Chat box?? Yong Ler

7. Ever go camping?
Oh Yeah

8. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No. Been there twice.. or more

9. What did your last text message say?
Niga Mibda... lol just kidding

10. Where is your dad?
Upstairs

11. Look to your left, what do you see?
Window

12. What colour is your watch?
My watch-es are colourful

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.. Dreaming a lot

14. How old are you?
Fifteen

15. Do you want to change your name?
No

16. How many kids do you want to have?
No idea

17. Would you kiss any of your Facebook friends?
I am friend to Ok TaecYeon right? lol

18. Who are the best huggers that you know?
My 2 nieces

19. List three favourite colours / shades
LOL... these are random picks. Cupid Pink, Minimal White, Chic Black, Jamaican Yellow, Energetic Green

20. Have you ever fallen in love?
Oh Yeah

21. How did you get your worst scar?
Burnt

22. Do you like cats?
Yessss.. Especially OkCat <3

23. Do you love anyone?
I love everyone I know

24. What do you hope to get on your birthday?
My birthday was just over. Well, on my birthday, 2PM won Artist of the Year, so... And my only presents were jelly from Hema and Ian's present

25. Do you plan any trip for your next coming?
HongKong on CNY for sure! wait next coming what?

26. What do you usually do during the day?
Online

27. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Wayne Lai, I know him, he doesn't know me.. It doesn't matter. He stole all Moses Chan's awards

28. Is anyone jealous of you?
Myself

29. Favourite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My Adidas.. I wanna buy a new pair

30. Last song listened to?
My Color

31. Who's the last person you talked on the phone?
My cousin

32. What is your favourite number?
7,21

No comments:

Post a Comment