Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can You Meet Me Halfway...

-YOU-

First name : Evelyn. =P

Nickname : I don't want one

Name you wish you had : Kim Tae Hee.. LOL

What do people normally mistake your name for : Swee Ching >:(.

Birthday : 21st November

Birth place : Here in my Klang...

Time of birth : No idea

Zodiac sign : Dog

Single or Taken : Single

-YOUR APPEARANCE-

How tall are you - 158, or taller >:)

Wish you were taller - Yes please

Eye colour - Black i guess

Eye colour you want - Any colour that suits my natural hair

Natural hair colour - Brownish black?

Current hair colour - Brownish black?

Short or long hair - Long

Ever dye your hair a bizzare colour - No

Last time you did something dramatic with your hair - My sis gave me huge curls last time

Glasses or contact - None =D

You wear make-up - No

Paints your nails - No

-IN THE OPPOSITE GENDER-

What colour eyes - Anything that suits their natural hair, lol

What colour hair - Any colour that makes them look good

Shy or outgoing - Outgoing

Looks or personality - Personality

Sexy or cute - Sexy can be cute and cute can be sexy

Serious or fun - A little bit of both

Older or younger than you - Older

A turn on - Yes

A turn off - No

-THIS OR THAT-

Flowers or chocolate - Flowers

Pepsi or coke - Pepsi

Rap or rock - Rap

Relationship or One Night Stand - Relationship

School or work - School

Love or money - Life or money?

Movies or music - Music more

Countries or cities - Countries

Sunny or rainy days - Sunny

Friends or family - Friends AND Family

-HAVE YOU EVER-

Lie - Yes,

Stole something - Yea I guess so, though I cant remember, maybe I stole some food from someone

Smoked - No

Hurt someone close to you - Yes, everytime. and I'm sorry for that

Broke someone's heart - Yes

Had your heart broken - Yes

Wonder what was wrong with you - Yes

Wish you were a princess / prince - No

Liked someone who was taken - No, all 7 are still single.. I mean 11... I mean shit Kwon is taken

Shaved your head - No

Been in love - Oh yeah

Used chopsticks - Yes, I practically used it the whole time I was in Japan

Sang in the mirror to yourself - I think I did, lol

-FAVOURITES-

Flower - Roses

Candy - Candy canes

Junk food - Pocky sticks!! lol

Song - You Can

Scent - Adidas Action 3, lol

Colour - Blue

Movie - Comedy but lately I've been into action movies too.. You get influenced by the people you watch movies with

Singer - 2PM!! Westlife!! Archuleta!!

Word - Love and Respect!!

Website - evelyn-livinthelife.blogspot.com.. haha

Location - Hong Kong, Korea

Animal - Any animals except for insects and rats with long tails

Ever cried over someone - Yes

Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself - Maybe not

Do you think you are attractive - No

If you had to choose a fairytale as your life, what would you choose - Cinderlla!! lol

Do you play any sports - Maybe not

No comments:

Post a Comment