Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Know You're Leaving...

I'm not fond of T-Ara's "Bo Peep Bo Peep" but today I replayed the performance's first 10 seconds for over 20 times and I never failed to laugh at how cute the 'Bo Peep Bo Peep Bo' was and I'm starting to like those gloves. Damn.
They'll come in really handy (get the pun?) for my HK trip next year maybe, when I go to HK Disneyland, or just for walking along the streets I don't care!
Talking bout Hong Kong, I can't wait to go back to their dim sums, I missed them so much
If you missed my earlier post on this year's Hong Kong trip then here's some pictures of the dim sums I had there

These were 10 times better than the dim sums we have here
So I'm really looking forward for our next trip
And this time, our only aim is to shop and eat! But I'd like to go back to HK Disneyland at night cuz I wanna see the fireworks, especially the ones during Chinese New Year
The last time we went was fun, but we left in the evening so we didn't get to see those fireworks

Okay, I'm gonna continue with k-pop
Yesterday we learnt that illegal downloading is bad, we didn't know that did we?
And...we learnt that
Good downloaders are 10 points out of 10
Nice downloaders are 10 points out of 10
Saving movies and saving musics are, 10 jeom man jeome 10 jeom!
That's what they said...


Enough k-pop, I'm gonna share an interesting fact about Westlife's song (Shadows) in their new album "Where We Are"
It's actually composed and written by Ryan Tedder, in case you don't know, he's from One Republic
If you know him then you should know he wrote songs for Kelly Clarkson and Beyonce
But what's special about Shadows is it was also co-written by AJ Mclean, he's that guy from Backstreet Boys =D
Yea I know it's nothing to be excited about but it's a big deal for me, so....

3 hours later...
Yea it took me a long time to update this post, I abandoned my laptop and held my own 2012 screening at home
Mum and I watched it in our movie room
I personally like that room, now all it needs is a popcorn machine. Lol
So yea, I finally watched 2012 and it would be so much better if I could watch it in the cinema because the movie was great!
But oh well, my movie room is almost the same anyway
After the movie I had ba kut teh supper and I'm lovin' it =)

I was supposed to clean my room today... but I got distracted
So I'm gonna try cleaning it tomorrow, we'll see then
So.. who's up for the second screening? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment