Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Wanna Know What Love Is...

Christmas is next week!!

I started watching Boys Over Flowers today and I'm already in episode 9, I wanna finish it quick because today my dad just bought Full House!!

I was planning to stop after BOF but my dad appeared with loads of dvds, including Beyond the Realm of Conscience

Which... I think I'll watch that first before Full House because I wanna see Moses Chan =D and I'm more interested in that (cat fights)..
Yea so, can't wait!!

2PM's not performing this week, maybe they're getting ready for a new single?
Hopefully it's all night long.. or maybe back2u? or tired of waiting..
Anyways, I'm still gonna like it...
Pls let it be all night long!! ...lol

It's a hundred days already?
Whoa, time passes so quickly,
Stay strong with your b-boy moves and come back being better than ever =)

No comments:

Post a Comment