Monday, December 21, 2009

What Is Your Heart Beating For?

I spent the whole hour starting from 2AM watching the entries for the contest
Some made me laugh
Some made me go what the hell
Some did a really good job
Some made me yawn
Some made me go 'even the ang mohs did better than us'
Some made me go 'omo I see a guy!'
Some were really cool but I didn't understand what they meant

All these made me think..
5 lucky winners? Only?
And so many entries?? From all over the world?!
Even from Africa dammit.
Ashley, if we actually entered, what do you think will happen?
We were really tempted for the autographed album...
Although we already have the original album, it's even imported, free, and came with a poster...
So I guess that's good enough..
All this talk didn't help.. still tempted. Crap

No comments:

Post a Comment