Friday, December 18, 2009

(Hey) My Jojo! (Love) Yes Jojo! Stay!

So it's official, the day-that's-not-supposed-to-be-named is finally coming soon
It's 'the' day before Christmas, oh holy crap!
I was okay with it at first, but then I sat on the chair, thinking about it
My heart starts beating quicker and my blood is pumping faster, then I thought to myself
This is it, it's next week, sitting for the examination was okay... I mean.. getting the results is the one that kills

Speaking of heart beat, there's a few scenes in Boys Over Flowers when Jun Pyos heart beats faster and louder..
Every time I hear his heart beat I can't help but to go,
can you feel my heartbeat?
heartbeat beat beat beat beat
heartbeat beat beat beat beat (doing the hand thing)

Then starts imitating OkCats rap with that sad face..

and pretending I actually CAN rap it out


This morning I went down and caught my sister red-handed watching Beyond the Realm of Conscience!!
Nah, nothing to be guilty about.. But what's bad is I couldn't help myself and watched the first and second episode with her. I deserve a slap
Now I have to really rush BOF
Arghh!!

Dinner was... I kept going back and forth
First, I was enjoying my dinner happily
Then, my dad complained the pork wasn't fragrant enough and the fish wasn't well cooked
So my mum and maid have to recook them.. Seeing so little dishes on the dinner table I went and played with my nieces while waiting
When they're done I went back and continued my dinner, while I finally finished my dinner, my mum asked me why I finished so fast because she's still cooking lady's fingers with samballl
The fed up me just brought my fork along to the dinner table and waited for my mum
Grandma's cooking nasi lemak soon and mum's gonna cook my favourite prawn sambal =D

So SHINee...who's Jojo?? Hmmm??

No comments:

Post a Comment