Saturday, December 12, 2009

You Showed Me The Difference...

1. What was the last thing that you put in your mouth?
Ice cream =)

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
Different places

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
No, never had the experience

4. Name someone/something that made you laugh today?
None, didn't laugh

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
Stayed up till 2AM watching We Got Married

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
No, i like my place now

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
No

8. Which of your friends live closest to you?
Jerard, Hema, Hanwee, Ian

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yes

10. How do you feel about mountain dew?
Do they sell the drink here?

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
I cannot remember, but I just cried few minutes ago watching the last few episodes of We Got Married

12. Who took your profile picture?
Random people

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
A group of friends

14. Was yesterday better than today?
No, I was really upset yesterday

15. Can you live a day without TV?
Yes

16. Are you upset about anything?
Yes

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Depends on the situation and people

18. Are you a bad influence?
Yes =)

19. Night out or night in?
Both

20. What items could you not go without during a day?
My phone and camera

21. Who was the last person you visited at the hospital?
My sister, when she gave birth

22. What was the last text message says?
It's looong, I don't wanna type it out

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
I love it

24. Do you hate anyone?
No

25. If we were to look into your inbox, what would we find?
My messages... probably most of them are from my brothers

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
No, internet and my 2 baby CDs are my drugs. I cant live without them now

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Mohla

28. What song is stuck in your head?
Where We Are, How To Break A Heart

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2a.m, who do you want it to be?
2AM, duh! who else is there to see..
I wanna see Chang Min singing
Jul su i nun ge, I ro ne ba ke op ta
Ga jin go ra gon, I mok so ri ba ke op ta

30. Wanna have grand kids by the time you're 50?
It's too early to have grandchildren at that age

31. What do you have to do tomorrow?
I'm gonna go ba-ba-ba-back to you, lol
Nah, I'm gonna go listen to my heartbeat then walk like a zombie tomorrow

32. Do you think too much or too little?
I think a lot so... too much i guess

33. Do you smile a lot?
Not really, Wei Nee why does smiling a lot sound crzay to you?

34. What hour were you born?
It's time to find out >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment