Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Secret...

Yesterday night, I went down to get some snacks
I came up and found something fishy... Why are the connected doors open?
When I looked in my room.. Oh shit!! I see 2 rats!!
to be continued....

I was watching Boys Over Flowers today and there was a scene when SukHyun did 'that face'!!

and I remembered the time he did it on Star King with NichKhun
I straight away recalled this video..
It's really cute, and the ending was really funny!!


I watched Planet 51 this afternoon, it was an okay movie
Don't think it's worth watching in the cinema... which is why I did not!!
Lol... I watched it in a house with companies =D
Wanted to watch another movie but Hema didn't have time as she had to go for DANCE CLASS!!
There was a conversation about the "result day"... Hema and I planned to go together
We planned to walk to school and get the results together without!! our parents...
Getting in trouble at home is better than getting in trouble in school where everyone can see you

story continues...
See the rats... Look how big they are..

I don't know what to do with them so I lent Akimi my camera and let her play with it
Thanks to her picture taking skills.. She can even spend a day alone with the camera and nothing would happen
I don't even have to worry a thing because she's not smart enough to learn the "delete" button
See.. they like 2PM too



It was fun playing with them at first.. but when they stay in too long they start to search your stuffs and ask you a lot of questions..
You eventually get tired..
So, I tried getting rid of them

Do you know how much trouble it took me to get them back to their room??

First attempt:
I tried lying to them telling them their mum called, they went to their room and asked her
Their mum (who was busy with her puzzle) didn't even help me and said she didn't
So they came back again

Then eventually they got bored cuz I got tired of layan-ing them
Returned to their room and I thought I was finally free.. but noooooo..
Akimi had to disturb her mum with her puzzle, both mum and daughter got pissed and those 2 came back again!!

Second attempt:
I tried going to their room pretending I was interested in what my sis was doing
They followed me of course, I quickly rushed back to my room and locked the door
They tried coming in but failed so they gave up..

Freedom at last!!
My sis was having fun with her puzzle and I was the one suffering with her daughters
What a cruel person

No comments:

Post a Comment