Monday, December 14, 2009


The Only Thing I Can Give Is This Song, All I Have Is This Voice...

Once upon a time in Pok-pop Ville, there once lived two Pok-pop trainers, JYP and YG
One day, they decided to have a Pok-pop battle against each other in order to decide who had the strongest Pok-popmons

This was how it went...

JYP : I challenge you to a Pok-pop Battle!
YG : Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!
JYP : [busts out a Pok-pop ball] I choose you,
BulBisaur!
YG :
Se7enomoth, use singing!
Se7enomoth :
La La La!!!
JYP : BulBisaur, counter attack with
Rainism!
YG : Se7enomoth, return! Go,
JigglyTOP!
JYP : Retreat, BulBiSaur. I choose you,
WigglyTaec!
YG : WTF, man. WigglyTaec looks and sounds exactly like JigglyTOP.
JYP : False. WigglyTaec has abs and bigger teeth.
YG : [sighs] Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment